If you are tired of paying high premiums, contact us today.
Get a Medical Malpractice Insurance Broker Today:
Please ask yourself the following questions.
- Does your broker have access to multiple insurance carriers?
- Does your broker present you with options each year at renewal
- When was the last time your broker shopped your medical malpractice premium?
- How many physicians does your broker currently represent?
- Does your broker specialize in Medical Malpractice Insurance?
- Does your broker offer you financing options?
- Does your broker have an experienced and a professional customer support team?
- Is your broker available to you 24/7?
- Does your broker ever visit your office?
Do you buy directly from your medical malpractice insurance carrier?
It doesn’t cost anything to be with a broker, but it does cost you not to be with one. Brokers’ commissions’ are built
into all insurance premiums, so regardless of whether you buy direct or use a broker, your premium will not
increase for having a broker. If your insurance is not marketed to multiple carriers each year, it is very difficult to
receive the lowest premiums. Even if you would like to stay with your current carrier, we may be able to lower your