We understand how difficult it is to remain independent. Let us help lower your overhead.
Leverage your group size to drive down your malpractice insurance costs.
From specialized programs to fronted captives, let us structure the best program to fit your needs.
What We Offer
Medical malpractice insurance is specialized. We have made it the exclusive focus of our agency. In doing so, Cornerstone has gained over 25 years of experience covering physicians and surgeons.e
Ask Yourself the Following Questions
- Does your broker have access to multiple insurance carriers?
- Does your broker present you with options each year at renewal?
- When was the last time your broker shopped your medical malpractice premium?
- How many physicians does your broker currently represent?
- How much insurance premium does your broker handle?
- Does your broker specialize in Medical Malpractice Insurance?
- Does your broker offer you financing options?
- Does your broker have an experienced and a professional customer support team?
- Is your broker available to you 24/7?
- Does your broker ever visit your office?
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you buy directly from your medical malpractice insurance carrier?
It doesn’t cost anything to be with a broker, but it does cost you not to be with one. Brokers’ commissions’ are built into all insurance premiums, so regardless of whether you buy direct or use a broker, your premium will not increase for having a broker. If your insurance is not marketed to multiple carriers each year, it is very difficult to receive the lowest premiums. Even if you would like to stay with your current carrier, we may be able to lower your rates.
Specializing in medical professional liability insurance tailored for you.
Passionate about helping you make sense of your coverage.
Available 24/7 to fit your busy schedule.
Here’s what just some of our clients have said
“We have been working with Scott and Cornerstone Associates for the past three years and have been very happy with the service and level of support. I have recommended his group to a number of colleagues who have had a similar experience.”
“In addition to saving a lot of money, Scott and his team are always available when we need them to answer questions or provide advice.”
“Always prompt and professional. Knowledgeable about the market place and provides our practice with options and opportunities. Responsive to our needs. Not just our malpractice broker, but part of our team.”
For expert advice you can trust Scott Palde.